Monday, May 01, 2017

Are you are Design Star?!




Each year for the past 3, I've been one of the judges for Brother Design Stars, and I'm doing it again this year!

I love this competition because I get to see what amazing, creative, fun things kids from all around the country send in. The prizes are pretty awesome- as a student I would have been floored with happiness to win something to help me carry on making and creating AND the schools get to win too with a massive injection of sewing technology for the school classroom.
And as if that isn't enough, the top 12 entries will be showcased on the runway as part of New Zealand Fashion Week’s Graduate Show supported by Brother!  

So...all you arty, crafty and fashion mad students, get creating and enter online now
Cos...I want to see your work up close and personal :)
xxx Fifi

PS, here's a vid to get you excited about your work strutting down the catwalk!




1 comment:

Jane Bloomfield: truth is stranger than fiction said...

This looks so great, Fi! I had no idea this competition existed. I'm sharing to my Lily Max Fan Club fb page, just in case I can rustle up some young, aspiring fashion designers. Janex